Butterfly Kisses

Welcome To My World

Welcome To My World

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BOREDOM

Boredom is an emotional state experienced during periods lacking activity or when individuals are uninterested in the opportunities surrounding them.

Boredom has been defined by C. D. Fisher in terms of its central psychological processes: "An unpleasant, transient affective state in which the individual feels a pervasive lack of interest in and difficulty concentrating on the current activity."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

.......Wow just reading up on what boredom is and stuff made me even more bored than what I already was before starting this post. >__< This post has no meaning at all. I just got bored and thought it would be quite interesting to blog about "boredom." Well I was wrong........ {shakes my head} I FAILED! #iBored

1 comment:

  1. Lol your such a tard rae! Lol although it was nice to know how boring your life is..... No worries my life is about the same! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete